At Kodiak Metals, we know that Demolition Scrap Recycling is serious business. Without a timely, responsive scrap vendor on the team, commercial demolition projects can quickly fall behind schedule. If scrap isn’t picked up on time or handled correctly, the project facility simply starts to run out of room, preventing any further demolition from taking place. And like the old adage says, “Time is Money,” so these delays are unacceptable.
With Kodiak Metals as your metals recycling contractor, you can rest assured that you have a partner that you can count on to help keep your demolition projects moving. We have the capabilities and resources to manage the scrap recycling for a wide variety of demolition projects and most importantly, the expertise and the commitment to make sure your demolition scrap recycling is handled professionally and cost-effectively.
We take pride in being able to assist our demolition partners however they need us to help. Here are just a few of our resources that allow us provide the highest level of service:
- Fleet of trucks and heavy lift and heavy hauling capabilities
- Container services – Assortment of box sizes can be delivered to job sites and facilities
- Mobile Cranes available for cleanup and demolition projects
- Comprehensive screening and processing procedures
- Safety certifications to get into any plants (TWIC, Houston Safety Council, Drug Testing)
- Nothing is repurposed or reused; all material is melted back down to raw material
- Trust, service, reliability, fair/competitive pricing
- Only scrap recycling company located on the water so you can reach us from land or port
- Environmental responsibility – Yard fully paved with concrete for clean water and no soil contamination
- Asset destruction – affidavit of destruction
- Ability to customize our capabilities and resources to fit your specific project needs.