At Kodiak Metals Recycling, we take pride in our flexibility. While checking all the normal boxes that you would expect from a professional Metal Scrap Management partner, we go above and beyond these “basics” to offer an agile approach to your scrap recycling needs. We know that every project is different and a one size fits all approach will not work for everybody. Our highly experience representatives work with each client to assess their needs and craft the best plans and resource allocation for their projects.
We take pride in being able to assist our industrial and commercial partners however they need us to help. Here are just a few of our resources that allow us provide the highest level of service:
- Fleet of trucks and heavy lift and heavy hauling capabilities
- Container services – Assortment of box sizes can be delivered to job sites and facilities
- Mobile Cranes available for cleanup and demolition projects
- Comprehensive screening and processing procedures
- Safety certifications to get into any plants (TWIC, Houston Safety Council, Drug Testing)
- Nothing is repurposed or reused; all material is melted back down to raw material
- Trust, service, reliability, fair/competitive pricing
- Only scrap recycling company located on the water so you can reach us from land or port
- Environmental responsibility – Yard fully paved with concrete for clean water and no soil contamination
- Asset destruction – affidavit of destruction
- Ability to customize our capabilities and resources to fit your specific project needs.